Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 117: This Week


What a productive week I had...from Saturday (I walked doggies at  the shelter), Sunday (I paddled in a rain for the first time.), Monday (I worked late to get things ready for a big meeting with my project manager. I like good teamwork. Who doesnt ?), Tuesday (I also worked late to get things I promised the client done. Then I went shopping for my sister right before the store closed.), Wednesday (I did lap swim where the folks on both sides of my lane beaten me) and Thursday (I grew zillion of plants.). I emailed a bunch of friends. I posted a number of blogs. One of my big and long projects is officially done. I had yummy food. I read great inspiring stories. I slept (too) well.

It feels great to make time to do what I like to do even though it's extremely busy at work. I used to like being laid back and do nothing. But I think I like the idea of work hard, play hard and push the limit of what I can do here and there much better. We don't know how much time we have left, do we ?

No comments:

Post a Comment