Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 118: Also This Week


They said there is one thing about online social network that people usually show only their happy moments to the cyberworld which could cause some people feeling depressed. So let see what I haven't accomplished this week and I am going to make them happen this weekend.

First, I had this Chicken Piccata recipe for over a month now. I just need to put that chicken in the pan! Second, my place is a mess since I started painting and almost wrecked the place in order to find my last year real estate tax document that I misplaced. I needed that to file my tax return! Third I really need to go back to piano practice, studying for my professional license exam (yuck), photography. And in order to do so I just have to limit my time on the internet. I notice that I probably spend at least 2-3 hours a day in front of computer. That's 20 hours a week! Luckily I don't watch TV on regular basis anymore.

 Everyone has 24 hours a day. But how and why one can do more than others ?

It's really all about making time. Now get off that couch or the chair you sitting on. Think what you have wanted to do. Even just the smallest simplest thing. Get start, get motivated and make it a habit. You will be surprised how much you can do for yourself and others. And most importantly you will be an inspiration to others to do great things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment