Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 161: Rappahannock River, Fredericksburg


Such a long day with a long drive. But it's well worth it. My friend and I went to "Celebrate The Rapp - An American Canoe Association Paddle Green Event" in Fredericksburg, Virginia. A small lovely town with a stretch of Rappahannock river for itself. Everyone there seems to own a boat and they paddle or fish as their daily routine. I took tons of photos and there are a lot to tell since we helped cleaning up the city dock, taking a 2-hour historical tour via river and watching nine paddling movies/documentary right on the river front. They're very very good. It is always nice to see people passionate about what they do. A bunch of them related to Environment concern.

Please stay tuned. I'll try to post it later this week. (Sorry I have deadline at work.)


Update 6/12/12: Read about my trip on my paddling blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment