Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 195: Today, the Reality



I rode a kayak on the rock today.

Ok I capsized once at the most unexpected time and place (right near the shore). And I had to put it up there to empty the boat and got back in.

I took an EZ whitewater lesson today. Whew, what a lesson! Eddy turn was killing me on the first dozens trials. I am not a multi-task person. I can't even talk while driving. I will write about my lesson from today on my paddling blog. So much information to take in. 

Anyway, even it's still a bit nerve-racking and confusing to me the lesson is fun and educational and the view of the river is very pretty and you can't see this from the shore. BUT guess what ?! You can see from my photo page! I didn't expect that I would have a chance to take one. I'll tell you about "why" on my blog. hee hee. 

But I am totally achy and in need of ice cream at the moment. Please stay tuned.

Tomorrow I'll be at Great Falls Race, an annual extreme kayak competition. Umm...of course I'll be there for the photo shooting!

wow busy busy. Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment