Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 169: Get Myself Busy


It's going to be an interesting week for me. 

- I am going to meet the breast cancer survivors/models and a photographer of SCAR Project at their DC opening night. I am no party-goer and I don't like going out at night but I really look forward to this event. After losing both of my parents to cancer, the story of survivors and people who struggle always move me.
- This month is my first year anniversary of paddling so I decide to join a paddling group in the area. Too bad there is no activity I can join yet.
- After missed a chance to meet DC Urban sketcher I decide that I will join a small art group in the area. Just to draw with others. They meet regularly at a bakery store on Sunday.
- And as a result of those two above I decided to join a group of the photography enthusiasts and will take a class with them this week. Better get the dust off my Olympus DSLR now.
- And I also joined a hiking group. I would love to know how to walk from Reston to Meadowlark Garden. (Luckily not this week.)
- I bought a bunch of flowers and plants but I need to put them in bigger pots. 
- I finally got myself a shredder so I should be able to get rid of those junk mail stacked in my living room soon.
- My bosses are back from their vacation this week which mean work will be on a crazy mode again.

They said if you want to get things done, ask a busy person. Just don't ask me this week because I am certainly not sure I can keep up with this myself! I don't think I overdo because I basically just add one activity each evening but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment