Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 133: Dental Flossing



I had never been a big fan of using dental floss until I had to pay a couple hundred dollars for an onlay created by a fancy modeling machine last year. You need an onlay when the cavity is too big for filling but not quite as bad as crown. What a pricey lesson. 

So I just drew this as a reminder that dental flossing is important (the brush or toothpick is way too big as you can see) otherwise the food that is stuck between the teeth will get rotten, create bad smell, the germ will grow, then it will mix with the good food being consumed while the teeth start deteriorating...right in the very same mouth.

Well, hope it doesn't gross you out. Ha Ha.

2 comments:

  1. Flossing is an effective way to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Some people ignore the importance of flossing and rely solely on brushing for their dental hygiene. This is an incomplete regimen. Flossing not only cleans the areas of your teeth where ordinary a toothbrush can’t reach, but it is also a key factor in preventing gums diseases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Nannie. I have to keep thinking of the rotten food between my teeth as a reminder that I shouldn't skip flossing.

      Delete