Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 142: Haagen Dazs Anthem

Day 142 Haagen Dazs Anthem


A close-up shot of the ice cream


There was a very old Haagen Dazs advertisement on TV last night. And the music was so pretty that I couldn't help searching for the info.

It's called Haagen Dazs Anthem. (You can watch their advertisement by clicking here.)

So to honor the tasty ice cream and the beautiful music I decide to give my Day 142 to them.

By drawing Haagen Dazs ice cream I learnt that

- To date Haagen Dazs has 34 flavors for their ice cream. 6 of them are limited edition flavors.
- It's amazing how most of the flavor has brown color.
- All flavor is written with small font only.
- Their "pralines and cream" flavor is available only at Walgreen.
- Most of their limited edition flavors are not available in January except "blueberry crumble."

Did I tell you that I love ice cream ?

No comments:

Post a Comment