Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 141: "Me without You" - A very cute book to have


After I went through the art festival yesterday I stopped by Paper Source, a lovely store where you can find cards, gift wraps, books, stationery, etc. I love their "Do something creative everyday" motto. I came across a book misplaced on their display called "Me without You" by Lisa Swerling and Ralph Lazar, a very cute book to have as a reminder or buy as a gift when you want to tell someone how much they mean to you. Each page has a different rhyme ending with u sound along with adorable illustration. You can take a peek on a preview on Amazon.

Anyway, I love this book so much that I (bought it) and decided to create a rhyme in Thai as you can see here. I also wrote English translation in small red fonts so my English-speaking friends don't think I am swearing online.

Check it out. Sometimes our everyday life is so complicated that we need something so simple like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment