Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 73: My Day



After a busy day at work designing a big building renovation project that we don't know if we will get hired, preparing the presentation boards and coordinating among the teams, witnessing what might turn out to be a blame game in near future on another project I was totally exhausted. My evening after work turned out to be much nicer. Grocery shopping at Whole Foods where a staff chatting with me about how she liked my purse which I got from Target and she found a pair of shoes she liked over there while she was smiling and getting roasted potatoes and ratatouille for me. Walking around the lake where people were jogging, walking their dogs, relaxing, where cats wandering around in front of their house, and flowers were blooming everywhere.

I wish it's tomorrow evening soon! (And I already finish Day 74 work which is a special gift! I just have to wait until it's given!)

No comments:

Post a Comment