Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 80: Draw Something



My sister always finds (online) activities for me to join. These two weeks she has been encouraging (aka nagging + threatening) me to download "Drawing Something" app to play with her and she said this way I can practice drawing. (Aren't I doing it everyday already, sis ?!)

The game is a combination of Pictionary plus Scrabble, I guess. You invite a friend to play with. You draw a given word. You have free 4 color choices. (If you want fancy colors, you have to buy it w/ your points.) Once you're done you send it out. Then he/she guesses a word. (8 random letters given.) If the answer is correct, it is his/her turn to draw.

So for our first duel I had to draw a 'nest' and she had to draw 'fart'. (HAHAHAHA) I would draw what she drew but it's close to midnight now!

Isn't that amazing that most of the time a good game is just super simple. I miss board games.

No comments:

Post a Comment