Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 86: At 8:45 This Morning



Sometimes things happen for a reason. Like this morning there was a long line on the secondary street waiting for the green light to the main one. I decided to get in line instead of taking the back road. Once the light turned green the fourth car on the line didn't move only because the driver didn't pay attention until he/she got honked at by the car behind. The fourth car sped through the intersection but the fifth one didn't make it...unfortunately. (Don't you hate that ?)

So what happened ? While waiting for the next light there was an RA (Reston Association) pick up truck with a canoe on the back passing by. Must be going to Lake Newport!

Ha ha. I know it's silly but quite often this little non-sense thing just easily brightens up my day. I didn't sleep well last night and gotta get up early tomorrow to finish my construction drawings. -_-!

Hope you all have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment