Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 88: A Baby Bird at Metro



Today I took a metro to Rosslyn to survey a building we renovate. While I was waiting for the train, there was non stop high-pitch sound of chirping. I was looking around and there there was a little chubby baby bird right on the station signage on the wall next to the rail. Oh my and the train was coming! Thank goodness that the baby bird knew how to safe his/herself! He/she climbed down to the back of the signage right before the train arrived. There must be 2-3 inches gap between the signage and the wall.

There are trains every 3 minutes. I hope he/she survives. Please.

On the way home the bus I took passed the new construction on the toll road. And there were two geese walking on the construction site.

Isn't it sad ?

No comments:

Post a Comment